Part-time Video and Graphics Specialist
November 8, 2022 by Comments Off on Part-time Video and Graphics Specialist
- Full Time
- Part Time
Website Yavapai Broadcasting Yavapai Broadcasting
PART TIME VIDEO & GRAPHICS SPECIALIST AT YAVAPAI BROADCASTING, Cottonwood
Interested in local video and broadcast production? Yavapai Broadcasting is looking for a part time employee focused on broadcasting, marketing, and creating video content for our Youtube and cable channels at our Verde Valley TV studio!
Studio G comes with a full sound board for audio mixing, a sound proof booth for zoom and radio recordings, an in house computer with a full Adobe suite & Avid program, a custom built broadcasting computer, a large sound proof room for TV broadcasts (including studio LED and ARI lights and rigging), a broadcasting truck, a multitude of cameras, mics, and sound gear!
Job requirements entail:
– Videography skills in editing, sound design, and cinematography
– Using Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator
– Timeliness in meeting deadlines for multiple projects
– Driving a company vehicle (Ford Club Wagon)
– Lifting equipment and boxes weighing up to 30lbs
– Live Broadcasting In Studio events
– Live Broadcasting Field Jobs such as Local Parades, Cottonwood Town Hall Meetings, Sports Events
– Using the Studio Vimeo 6 Program to Broadcast live to Youtube and Facebook
– Being a team player with a willingness to learn & work with multiple clients
– A flexible work schedule Hire On Bonuses Include:
– IT Skill Set
– Broadcasting Experience
– Avid Pro Certification
– Knowledge of Adobe Audition
– Radio Broadcasting Skill Set
– Graphic Design Skills
Hours range from 15 to 30 a week, we’re looking for anyone who is interested in learning, whether you’re just out of school or have a few years of experience to offer, we’re prepared to bring your talents to the table, and provide you with hands on training for whatever might be new to your experience level!
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information must be received by November 30, 2022.
Yavapai Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com