Digital Sales Service Manager (PHX 22-13)
May 21, 2022 by Comments Off on Digital Sales Service Manager (PHX 22-13)
Website univisionaz Univision Arizona
About the role & team
We are looking for a Digital Sales Service Manager to join our Local Sales Team. As an integral member of our team, you
will partner with the Account Executives from inception to execution of digital & cross platform ad campaigns that meet
our clients’ objectives. This role plays an essential role in driving ad sales revenue across our digital, streaming, linear,
social, experiential, and audio properties. You will collaborate with cross functional teams internally including Media
Strategists, Operations, Marketing & Research. You will also work directly with clients to ensure the success of
sponsorship programs and customized marketing initiatives.
You will report to the VP of Digital Sales.
Your day to day
• Main point of contact for key accounts for digital campaigns from pre to post sale.
• Manage strategic media plans, proposal documents, capabilities presentations and pitch presentations to meet
client objectives, goals, KPIs and ROI.
• Develop client profiles and assist with research of clients and industries.
• Attend sales calls & internal brainstorming sessions.
• Provide creative ideas to contribute to the delivery of innovative digital advertising solutions.
• Coordinate all sponsorship executions across internal and external stakeholders.
• Monitor all campaigns’ performance and suggest improvements throughout the process.
• Upsell clients on additional impressions and/or programs based on performance.
• Partner with revenue management, inventory, research, and analytics teams to create recap reports for key
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with an agency, brand, and/or publisher.
• Knowledge of advertising solutions across social, audio, display, streaming video, experiential, and sports
• Must have knowledge and understanding of digital video and advanced audience targeting.
• Proficiency in PowerPoint for building proposals & decks for clients.
• Must have knowledge and understanding of all client campaign strategies, brand messaging, and integration
• Strong problem-solving skills to address distribution, delivery, data, and measurement needs.
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to address both small and large groups.
• Deep understanding of media landscape, services, and technologies.
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide
selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K;
and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package
featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
TelevisaUnivision is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants
regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide
employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Human Resources.
Please apply to: https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.