REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
March 29, 2022 by Comments Off on REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Full Time
- PHOENIX, AZ
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Job #: PHX-22-07
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Regional Business Development Manager
To better serve our customers in the rapidly changing media and advertising environment, Univision Arizona Local Media Sales has embarked on an aggressive and exciting mission to super-serve our local advertisers. Our mission is to be a vital resource to marketers, helping zero-share advertisers and brands build their business, allowing them to connect with Hispanic consumers. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for defining long-term organizational strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current Arizona market conditions.
This position will act as a “Business Development Manager” for TelevisaUnivision (TU) – Local Media Arizona, fully leveraging and transforming available resources to educate clients about the Hispanic market and helping them come to market and target the Hispanic consumer in Arizona. The role is to identify and cultivate qualified new business clients work with the sales team, marketing staff, research, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue for Univision Arizona.
• UCI Local Media Arizona Television, Radio, Digital, and marketing platforms.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization, research and build relationships.
• Plan approaches and pitches; work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives as it relates to the Hispanic market.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends category research
and Hispanic consumer potential as it may relate.
• Work with Research team to create, train and implement consistent ROI and ‘size of the prize’
opportunity assessment for new clients.
• Help in creation of compelling business case to use across categories/clients that are not currently active.
• In-depth knowledge of client’s business and competitive categories.
• Sale and implementation of creative and promotional concepts that will activate client in Hispanic space.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 2-5 years of sales experience in the Marketing/Media industry. Preferred 2 or more years’ experience in a management role.
• Must bring unique strengths in the areas of strategic thinking, analytical capability coupled with business strategy.
• Sales experience and relationships working directly with high level decision makers such as CMO’s, SVP’s and VPs of Marketing, Brand Managers.
• Sales experience working with advertising and/or digital agencies/media buying services and process involved in bringing clients to market across multiple media.
• Must bring exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills.
• Must be able to work independently.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• BA in Business Administration or related field Preferred.
• Previous experience in Partnership Sales (Sports & Events) is a plus.
• Experience/comfort with consumer research.
• Comfortable in working horizontally across different categories, clients, internal teams.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong thinker who can transform copious data into knowledge.
• Interest and passion in training others and building knowledge across the organization.
• Well organized, disciplined and detail oriented.
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Employment/education will be verified.
• Must be willing to work from locations in AZ, fully onsite, remote, and/or hybrid.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Please apply: https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/careers/
Univision – Arizona TV & Radio stations, an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Univision at email@example.com Attention: EOE
To apply for this job please visit univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.