- Full Time
- PHOENIX, AZ
Job Title: Production Assistant
Department: News Production
Reports: Director of Operations
Job Number: PHX-22-08
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Univision is seeking a creative and talented Production Assistant based in Phoenix, Arizona. The successful candidate will direct technical live newscasts, news briefs and special shows. The qualified candidate will work closely with News personnel for live or taped programming as well as operate studio cameras, vizrt graphics, and audio board. This individual must be a strategic and creative thinker, a self-starter with a good attitude, and work well in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge of control room operation equipment including switcher, teleprompter, studio cameras, audio board, video play out servers.
• Must be able to work any shift, including weekends and holidays.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, I-News newsroom systems.
• Candidate must have basic editing knowledge in Avid and Adobe Premiere.
• Proficient in written and oral Spanish and English.
• Must have a valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of specialized training in the professional field.
• Ability to drive, stand, walk, and sit for up to 8 hours.
• Must have flexible schedule (nights/weekends/holidays).
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Employment/education will be verified.
• Must be willing to work from locations in AZ, fully onsite, remote, and/or hybrid.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage: https://univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Phoenix-AZ/Production-Assistant_R011268
Univision Arizona is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting us via fax at (602) 396-4020; Attn: EEO Officer.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.