PRODUCER (R012868 )
September 23, 2022 by Comments Off on PRODUCER (R012868 )
- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Website univision.az Univision Arizona
ABOUT THE ROLE & TEAM:
The News department at TelevisaUnivision is looking for a Producer to join our team!
You will be responsible for the development and production of content for television, radio, digital and local events. You must be well organized, able to multitask and meet short deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The content must be aligned to our Univision Arizona Promise of Value
You will report to the News Director.
You must be able to write, produce and edit news content news series and station promotions. You must also be well versed in conceptualization, storytelling and able to maximize usage of multimedia resources.
• Produce, write, record, and edit promotional material.
• Shoot, light, gather, assemble, and edit video materials on Final Cut Pro for program segments, opens, promotions, teases and commercials, including sound bites, voice-overs and packages.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in television broadcasting.
• BA or equivalent exposure to TV Production, Communications or Digital Media preferred.
• Excellent command of Spanish and English both written and verbal.
• Experience working with Photoshop, and Mac operating systems required.
• Knowledge of Smartsheet, Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) PC and Mac computer skills.
• Familiarity with iNews, VizRT and news gathering Tools is a plus.
• A valid driver’s license.
• An unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
• Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends, holidays, and early shifts.
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
KMEX-TV is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Human Resources.
Please apply to: https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/careers/
To apply for this job please visit univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.