- Full Time
- PHOENIX, AZ
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE
Job Title: Multimedia Producer
Job #: PHX-21-15
Supervisor: Director of Operations
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Univision Arizona is looking for a Multimedia Producer; the incumbent will be tasked with the production and delivery of promotional assets for news, sports and commercials in TV, Radio and Digital in Spanish. In this role, the candidate will work with producers, sales coordinators, and technical operators to ensure a successful execution on-air. This is a hands-on position, it requires the ability to edit and create multimedia elements (graphics/video/audio), manipulate creative artwork, and write scripts. Applicants must have a good knowledge of multimedia graphics technologies, live production environment and understanding of project management. Candidates need to be able to take a project from start to finish under minimal supervision and have knowledge of content production for linear, digital, and social/emerging platforms. Most importantly, the perfect candidate should have good disposition, be proactive and work well in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Candidate must have functional to advanced knowledge in the following technologies:
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere/After Effects/Photoshop/Illustrator/Audition).
• Livestreams and virtual production environment.
• Field production lighting, video/audio recording and gear.
• Microsoft Office applications (Outlook/Word/Excel) and PC/Mac computer skills.
• Web design/motion graphics similar visual tools is a plus.
• Smartsheet, VCreative or other order management tools is a plus.
• 2-4 years of experience with different types of Multimedia (video/graphics/audio).
• Must be proficient in written and oral Spanish and English.
• Must have a valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record.
• Preferred Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent exposure to Multimedia Production, Communications or Digital Media.
• Ability to drive, stand, walk, and sit for up to 8 hours.
• Must have flexible schedule. (nights/weekends/holidays)
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• Mmust be 18 years of age or older.
• Employment/education will be verified.
• Must be willing to work from office in Phoenix, AZ, fully onsite, remote, and/or hybrid.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage: https://univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Phoenix-AZ/Multimedia-Producer_R010231
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Univision Arizona is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting us via fax at (602) 396-4020; Attn: EEO Officer.
To apply for this job please visit univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.