- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Website UNIVISION ARIZONA
Univision Arizona is looking for a Creative Services Producer responsible for conceptualizing, filming, and executing motion creative work for broadcast content such as client commercials, graphic design elements for video/print/web, sizzle reels for the sales department as well as editing promotional campaigns for the news department.
• Must have the ability to translate, write, edit, do camera work, and design graphics.
• Execute projects such as station/client promotional events and community shows for the station.
• Contribute and lead in hands-on outdoor community events.
• Be able to manage a project from concept to finished piece and work with minimal supervision.
• Must be proactive, a quick learner, with the ability to work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
• Must be able to contribute to other Creative Services projects as deemed necessary.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in filming, editing creative work for broadcast and station creative Combination of TV, Radio and Digital background
• Proficient in written and oral both in English and Spanish
• Must have knowledge with professional production/broadcast equipment filming, field lighting and in studio lighting
• Working knowledge with Canon C300, Canon 7D, production rigs, stabilizing equipment such as the DJI Ronin
• Proficient with MAC and PC platforms, Adobe Creative software (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator) knowledge of Avid editing systems, Final Cut Pro. Knowledge in 3D animation with Cinema 4D is a plus
• Above average computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) social media savvy and extraordinary people skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
• High School Graduate with some college preferred
• Applicants must have a valid Driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
• Must be willing to work from office in Phoenix, AZ
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Please apply through our Univision Careers Webpage: http://corporate.univision.com/corporate/careers/
Univision Radio and TV stations – Arizona, equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Univision at (602) 232-3600
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit corporate.univision.com.