- Full Time
- PHOENIX, AZ
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE
Job Title: Activations Lead (FT)
Job #: PHX-21-13
Supervisor: Director, Operations
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Univision Local Media in Phoenix, Arizona is currently seeking an Activations Lead who is sociable, organized, and motivated. The successful candidate will be assertive, customer service oriented and bilingual. The Activations Lead will be responsible for implementing station promotions, contesting, and interacting with clients, listeners, and public during off site promotional activities. Candidate will also have radio and television production knowledge and the ability to adapt to multiple positions during the week all under the multimedia production environment.
• Assist in organization and execution of all station promotions, events, and community support activities.
• Execute the documentation process of all on-air contests, including creating winner forms, distributing forms to appropriate control rooms, making prizes available for winners in an efficient manner for front desk pick up.
• Ensure complete integrity of prize distribution process, maintain winner files, and keep these records.
• Assist with writing Official Rules for all contests to be distributed to Program Directors, Air Talent, Reception, and Sales Management
• Create and maintain records of performance for all remotes, station events, promotional and liner announcements, and other station activities in the specific Promotional File
• Copy writing of promotional spots and translation of documents such as commercial copy, letters, as needed
• Assist with on-site Promotional activities including set up, tables, banner placement, inflatables, tents, P.A. systems and other promotional displays
• Maintain, organize, and perform routine inventory of all promotional remote and station equipment.
• Ability to create basic presentations and proposals for sales and promotions
• Will aid in the development and production of promotional content in Spanish for news and commercials including TV, radio, digital and local events.
• Production knowledge desired – ability to provide technical production and promotional support for live broadcasts, news and commercials productions including TV, radio, digital and local events.
• Most importantly, the perfect candidate should have good attitude, be proactive and work well in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to implement station promotions
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and able to learn project specific software
• Must have excellent organizational skills and able to work with tight deadlines
• Bilingual (English/Spanish – written and spoken)
• Must be able to drive and have a valid Arizona driver’s license with a good driving record
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED and Prior Experience in similar position desired
• Basic Knowledge of Adobe CC Suite and studio/field production environment experience
• Knowledge of social media, posting applications
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and on multiple tasks simultaneously
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Must be able to drive a Company vehicle.
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Employment/education will be verified.
• Must be willing to work from locations in AZ, fully onsite, remote, and/or hybrid.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage: http://corporate.univision.com/corporate/careers/
Univision Arizona is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting us via fax at (602) 396-4020; Attn: EEO Officer.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit corporate.univision.com.