- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Website Univision Arizona
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE
Job Title: Account Executive
Job #: PHX-21-17
Supervisor: Local Sales Manager
Department: Local Sales
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Univision Arizona is looking for a stellar Account Executive to join our team. This is a great career opportunity for an experienced, dynamic individual to join our local sales team. Individuals in this role will have a primary responsibility to develop new business as well as maintain and grow existing accounts through prospecting, cultivating client relationships, and thorough account servicing.
• Cultivate relationships and service new and existing key accounts to increase revenue.
• Prospect new business through self-generated leads via existing contacts, cold calling, networking, etc.
• Strong understanding of and ability to create, present and sell multi-media proposals including all marketing assets such as radio and TV broadcast commercials, event sponsorships, digital advertising, etc.
• Must be able to manage business plan, pipeline, business reports, and revenue projections with attention to detail by set deadlines as required by management.
• Achieve individual monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
• Must be accountable for accuracy and all aspects of campaigns’ implementation including but not limited to client orders, commercial traffic instructions, promotions, proof of performance, recaps, invoices, collections, etc. in accordance with company guidelines.
• Work closely with support staff and other departments to ensure smooth execution of all campaigns.
• Maintain detailed and organized account records (i.e.: names and contact information, communication records, contracts, production orders, account presentations, etc.).
• Treat station and client information with loyal discretion, confidentiality, and common sense.
• Understand and proficiently use of all research and marketing resources and information provided by the station.
• Be available for weekend and evening supervision of and participation in station and or client events in addition to normal business hours of 8am-5pm Monday – Friday.
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Media sales experience in a similar position or relevant sales experience.
• Dynamic personality with ability to work well with others in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills as well as ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Must be proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
• Strong ability to create and present PowerPoint proposals.
• Must have a valid AZ driver’s license and a good driving record.
• Reliable transportation.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent and proven track record new business development and revenue achievement in a similar position.
• Minimum 2+ years media sales experience.
• Working knowledge of Strata, Scarborough, Polk, Miller Kaplan (Kantar & X-Ray), Media Monitors, Matrix, and Wide Orbit.
• Some college; Marketing or Business degree a plus.
• Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Employment/education will be verified.
• Must be willing to work from locations in AZ, fully onsite, remote, and/or hybrid.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage: https://univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Phoenix-AZ/Account-Executive_R009938
Univision Arizona is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting us via fax at (602) 396-4020; Attn: EEO Officer.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.