- Full Time
- PHOENIX, AZ
Website Univision Arizona
Jo Title: Account Coordinator
Job #: PHX-22-03
Supervisor: Director of Sales
Location: Phoenix, AZ
The Account Coordinator will assist Account Executives in transactional support and be responsible for the overall administrative duties. Key tasks include: entering orders, creating packages, assisting with make-goods, communicating commercial air times, coordinating ad copy, responding to incoming requests, getting credit approvals, following up on invoice discrepancies/collections, screen incoming calls and correspondence. This is a demanding position in a high pressure and fast-paced environment involving all platforms (TV, Radio and Digital).
• Will be responsible for entering orders, creating packages, assisting with make-goods
• Responsible for communicating commercial air times, coordinating ad copy, and responding to incoming requests
• Responsible for getting credit approvals and following up on invoice discrepancies/collections
• Enter orders into Wide Orbit system and verifying accuracy
• Assist with avails, linking with historical rates, and creating packages/proposals for account executive approval
• Pulling daily pre-emption reports and contacting clients for make good approval
• Assist account executives with posting and pre-posting
• Responsible for receiving ad copy from client or production department and communicating air times to clients.
• Obtaining credit approval and creating profile for new accounts, responding to incoming requests
• Follow up with agencies and customers on invoice discrepancies and collections, general administrative tasks
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Other duties as deemed necessary
Required Skills & Experience:
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
• Strong analytical, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
• Reliable work ethic and must be punctual
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Prior data entry and/or customer service experience
• Previous advertising/media experience and exposure to Nielsen
• Social media savvy
• Knowledge of Matrix, Strata, TapScan and WO
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Employment/education will be verified.
• Must be willing to work from locations in AZ, fully onsite, remote, and/or hybrid.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Please apply to: https://univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Phoenix-AZ/Account-Coordinator_R010861-1
Univision – Arizona TV & Radio stations, an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Univision at email@example.com Attention: EOE
To apply for this job please visit univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.