VICE PRESIDENTE, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
March 16, 2022 by Comments Off on VICE PRESIDENTE, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Full Time
Job Title: Vice President, Business Development
Department: Local Division
Reports to: Chief Local Media Officer
Job Number: PHX-22-05
Vice President, Business Development
This position will act as an “Account Lead” or Business Driver for the Local Division of Univision Communications (UCI). The number one goal of this position will be to work with local sales teams to support and drive new business through local or regional clients. This position will work with all sales related vendors and resources to drive business. While a sales position, the role is consultative in nature and requires regular interaction and dialogue with Senior level client decision-makers to accomplish UCI’s mission. The position will utilize all available resources to educate clients about the Hispanic market and help them target the Hispanic consumer.
• Drive sales for assigned regional stations and use all UCI Local platforms including Local/spot TV, Local Radio, and all Spanish language and English language digital assets.
• Work with local Director of Sales and Local Business Development Managers to target and grow new clients, build and execute sponsorships, create opportunities and multi-platform ideas and push vendor resources.
• Use creative and promotional concepts that will activate client in Hispanic space.
• Work with Research team to lead with data and create opportunities for new and existing clients.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree required or a minimum of 8 years of Sales experience working with advertising agencies/media buying services and process involved in bringing clients to market across multiple media.
• Must bring unique strengths in the areas of strategic thinking, analytical capability coupled with business strategy.
• Extensive sales experience and relationships working directly with high level decision makers such as CMO’s, SVP’s and VP’s of Marketing, Brand Managers.
• Sales experience working with advertising agencies/media buying services and process involved in bringing clients to market across multiple media.
• Must bring exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Experience/comfort with consumer research.
• Comfortable in working horizontally across different categories, clients, internal teams.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong presentation and client engagement skills.
• Strong thinker who can transform copious data into knowledge.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Interest and passion in training others and building knowledge across the organization.
• Well organized, disciplined and detail oriented.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must be willing to travel to visit key clients and stations/markets.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
Please apply: https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/careers/
Univision – Arizona TV & Radio stations, an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Univision at firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: EOE
To apply for this job please visit corporate.televisaunivision.com.