- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
Website Tucson TV, LLC
Tucson TV, LLC
Allen Media Broadcasting’s KVOA-TV (NBC) in Tucson, Arizona is seeking a full-time Digital Content Manager to take our digital efforts to the next level.
• Produce original digital content for all of our digital platforms
• Excel in breaking news situations, accurately reporting and updating information as it happens
• Work closely with assignment editors, broadcast producers and newsroom managers to coordinate three-screen synergy (TV, digital, mobile) around news coverage
• Use various metrics to identify digital content priority and placement decisions to grow digital audiences
• Copy edit content written by others and correct errors, grammar and punctuation
• Ensure all content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
• Strong grasp of posting to various social media channels.
• Strong working knowledge and experience with an online CMS
• Excellent reading, writing, spelling, grammar and organizational skills
• Strong understanding of AP style, SEO best practices, Google Analytics a plus
• Basic HTML knowledge; Photoshop and video editing skills
• Bachelors degree in Communication/Journalism or related degree required.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in digital content and journalism
Email or send your resume to:
KVOA-TV News Director
P.O. Box 5188
Tucson, AZ 85703
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com