- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
KVOA-TV, the NBC affiliate in Tucson, Arizona, is looking for an aggressive and dynamic Senior Promotion Producer to join our Creative Services Department. If you are a team player, a news junkie, thrive on tight deadlines and get a thrill when you have just produced an amazing spot – then we are looking for you! The Senior Promotion Producer must have a flexible schedule and be able to fill in on various duties in the department. Days, nights, and some weekend work will be expected.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of station image campaigns and daily topicals – from conception, to writing, to videography, and finally to editing. We are looking for someone creative, with a positive, upbeat attitude that is up for an incredible challenge.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to any medical or religious
accommodations or other applicable law), and successfully pass a background screening.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in television news promotion
– Non-linear editing skills required
– Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects
– Proficient with DSLRs
– Must understand shot composition and basic lighting techniques
– ENPS or iNews background required
– Wide Orbit experience a plus
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
– Producing station image campaigns
– Producing daily news topicals
– Producing syndicated topicals
– Attending off site promotional station events
– Wide Orbit log filling
Interested applicants should send resume, demo reel (or link) and cover letter to:
Tucson TV, LLC (KVOA-TV)
Cassandra Gaynor, Creative Services Director
209 W. Elm Street
Tucson, Arizona 85705
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
KVOA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD REQUIRED.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com