- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
Allen Media Broadcasting’s KVOA-TV (NBC) in Tucson, Arizona is seeking a full-time Digital Content Manager to take our digital efforts to the next level.
Produce original digital content for all of our digital platforms
Excel in breaking news situations, accurately reporting and updating information as it happens
Work closely with assignment editors, broadcast producers and newsroom managers to coordinate three-screen synergy (TV, digital, mobile) around news coverage
Use various metrics to identify digital content priority and placement decisions to grow digital audiences
Copy edit content written by others and correct errors, grammar and punctuation
Ensure all content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
Strong grasp of posting to various social media channels.
· Strong working knowledge and experience with an online CMS
· Excellent reading, writing, spelling, grammar and organizational skills
· Strong understanding of AP style, SEO best practices, Google Analytics a plus
· Basic HTML knowledge; Photoshop and video editing skills
· Bachelors degree in Communication/Journalism or related degree required.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in digital content and journalism
Email or send your resume to:
KVOA-TV News Director
P.O. Box 5188
Tucson, AZ 85703
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com