- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
KVOA in Tucson, Arizona is looking for an energetic individual to provide a friendly, helpful and professional atmosphere for staff, clients and guests. The successful candidate must be detail oriented, possess strong computer skills, multi-tasking abilities, excellent organization and communication skills and work in a fast-paced team environment.
Primary job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Station contact for corporate departments including HR, AP, and payroll.
• Responsible for new hire procedures, new employee orientation and payroll.
• Multiple general and administrative duties, very deadline driven
• Other duties as assigned by the Vice President/General Manager
• Other duties to include but not limited to, maintaining station office supplies, maintaining EEO files, and maintaining FCC file and keeping it up to date.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Organization, dependability, and the ability to multi-task.
• 3 to 5 years of administrative experience preferred.
• Experience with HR and payroll tasks.
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law), and successfully pass a background screening.
Send resume to:
Tucson TV, LLC.
Attn: Bill Shaw, Vice President and General Manager
209 W. Elm St.
Tucson, AZ 85705
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
KVOA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org