- Part Time
- Peach Springs, AZ (Remote)
Website The Hualapai Tribe Radio Station Department, KWLP 100.9 fm,
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Radio Sales Associate
The Hualapai Tribe Radio Station Department, KWLP 100.9 fm, (www.kwlpradio.com) is accepting proposals for a contract to provide part-time, remote advertising sales services for the radio station within the Northwest Mohave County Region and Indian Country. The contractor would be responsible for:
· Selling advertising space for the radio station, including website and social media components;
· Identify, Prospect and pitch to new clients, utilizing a variety of sources including cold calls;
· Preparing and presenting proposals to new and existing advertising clients and closing;
· Working with clients to choose ad lengths, run durations and timeslots that fit the client’s needs and budgets;
· Pricing advertisement;
· Preparing contracts;
· Develop and maintain sales strategy and plan for the territory;
· Coordinate, Monitor and manage accounts with other station staff;
· Accurately track and reflect revenues, meet or exceed applicable budgets and quotas;
· Confer regularly and work collaboratively with the station Director, operations and production and administrative staff, including participating in regular meetings remotely or in-person;
· Stay aware and knowledgeable of best industry practices and promotional trends;
The person(s) submitting the proposal must have the demonstrated skills, experience and equipment necessary to complete the proposed services. Qualifications should include:
· Be familiar with the target market;
· Be proficient in Microsoft office suite, commonly used graphics programs and social media marketing platforms;
· Have strong interpersonal skills including being friendly, outgoing and comfortable and adept at client prospecting, relationship–building, negotiating and closing;
· Be able to plan, organize, set priorities, multi-task and complete tasks in a fast paced environment;
· Be flexible and creative;
· Be able to operate independently and self-motivate;
· Be target driven and goal oriented, including appropriately competitive and assertive;
· Have strong oral and written communication skills, including excellent grammar;
· Be detail oriented and have strong work ethics;
· Be open to feedback and growing skills by participating in related industry training;
The Proposal should include desired base salary and commission structure. Proposal should include any other reimbursements or consideration requested and anticipated.
Proposals will be evaluated based upon the proposer’s past experience and qualifications and cost effectiveness of the proposal.
The person (s) submitting the proposal may call to inquire regarding specifics.
The most qualified proponent will be contacted to enter negotiations. Related degree is preferred. Previous sales experience is required. The selected proponent will be an Independent Contractor and as such must abide by any applicable requirements of the Hualapai Tribe, including submitting a current and complete W-9.
In accordance to Ordinance 01-80 of the Hualapai Tribe, Indian Preference in Contracting & Employment is required related to this proposal. For information contact; Tribal Employment Rights Office at: 928-769-2216 X 108.
Proposals should be submitted in writing to Terri Hutchens, PO Box 353, Peach Springs, AZ 86434 or email to email@example.com or delivered to the radio station at 480B Hualapai Way, Peach Springs, AZ 86434 on or before September 30, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
For more information contact Terri Hutchens at (928) 769-1110.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org