Customer Service Representative (Job # 60106BR)
April 28, 2021 by Comments Off on Customer Service Representative (Job # 60106BR)
- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
· Significant amount of Order Entry/processing, maintaining contracts, and revisions.
· Screen and log calls and respond directly to inquiries.
· Supports NSM, LSM and Account Managers on make goods and sales traffic support.
· Responsible for communicating station’s prime program changes and late runs.
· Provide air times and researching of billing discrepancies.
· Work with Client Financial Services to establish Agency & Client billing codes .
· Responsible for substantial daily inquiries and email correspondence.
· Make necessary Day of Air changes on last minute orders or changes.
· Effectively understand log functions, avails, and displace spots.
· Serve and train as backup for other desks.
· Organize and maintain files on all projects and keep updated.
· Assist sales department with monthly invoice mailings and adding postage, address labels, etc.
· Manage special projects as designated, dealing with administrative and coordination issues.
· Support all departments with station initiatives and events.
· A minimum of a BA degree, or equivalent experience.
· A minimum of 1-year experience using Microsoft computer software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
· Work overtime and on weekends with short notice.
· Must be willing to work at the station in Phoenix, AZ location.
· Must be willing submit to a background investigation.
· Must be 18 years or older.
· Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
· No relocation benefits available.
· Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Applicants must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
· Knowledge of Wide Orbit, Florical, and OSI.
· One-year experience in radio/television sales .
· Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
· Excellent administrative and communications skills (written and verbal).
· Organizational skills with attention to detail.
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.nbcunicareers.com.