Regional Account Executive (Job #71536BR)
June 7, 2022 by Comments Off on Regional Account Executive (Job #71536BR)
- Full Time
- Tucson, Arizona
This position will be responsible for growing revenue across NBCUniversal Local OTT and digital platforms, including Peacock TV, NBC / Telemundo Full Episode Player, and Linear TV including Telemundo and Telexitos. The AE will develop an understanding of our ad products, leverage tentpole events like the Olympics, Super Bowl, and World Cup, and have solid consultative selling skills to be able to best develop solutions to meet client needs. New business, revenue closure, account relationship building, customer satisfaction, and product implementation success are key responsibilities. This sales role is focused on delivering quarterly results and meeting individual budget requirements for linear and non-linear platforms, with a focus on Tucson, AZ.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
• Develop both general and Hispanic market sales revenue from new advertisers as well as maximize revenue from assigned list (active & non-active accounts), while meeting target revenue goals defined by management for Tucson, AZ.
• Own, manage and develop agency & advertiser relationships through day-to-day contact; being closely involved in the entire sales cycle, from conception and development of proposal through to invoicing and post-analysis.
• Build and present consultative sales presentations, promoting NBCU’s portfolio, combining industry knowledge and market trends, reflecting an understanding of client’s business needs and deliver solutions towards them, while providing superior customer service.
• Work closely with Creative Solutions, Marketing, and Research to ensure a consistent and strong execution of all solutions; work with digital teams to ensure client needs are met and ensure full and effective campaign delivery.
• Develop and maintain deep expertise of the NBCU portfolio including Telemundo and digital properties such as Peacock.
• Connect with key stakeholders within the linear and digital/programmatic buying ecosystems, to promote our product portfolio and secure sales.
• Use all available platforms, such as industry events, professional networks, and others to prospect new business opportunities on a regular basis.
• Stay informed of industry changes and share market intelligence internally; maintain working knowledge of research products updates
• Actively participate in team and station projects and special sales events.
• Accurately communicate quarterly revenue pacing reports
• Clearly communicate quarterly client progress to Local Sales Manager
• Attend weekly sales meetings as directed by station management.
• Complete tasks such as posting, weekly forecasting, reporting, and tracking of new business prospects with manager.
• Aggressively meet and develop strong business relationships with all buyers, media planners and brand managers in your assigned territory
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, or relevant work experience, with a minimum 3 years’ experience in an advertising sales or media (linear and digital), either for a media company or with an agency.
• Knowledge of the linear and digital media market.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Language: Fluent in English and in Spanish.
• Excellent driving record and active driver’s license
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Able to work in Tucson, AZ
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVD-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Prior experience selling advertising/sponsorships to ad agencies and client direct
• Strong experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com
• Self-starter that can thrive in both a corporate and start-up environment
• Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models
• Excellent knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis
• Strong ability to collaborate and coordinate
• Professional maturity, integrity, discipline, and a positive attitude
• Exceptional communication skills
• Exceptional presentation skills – creation and delivery
• Ability to accurately identify and assess opportunities and apply resources and strategies appropriately
• Ability to aggressively manage the successful execution of a sales strategy
• Excellent negotiation skills
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.nbcunicareers.com.