Regional Account Manager – Job # 59109BR
February 26, 2021 by Comments Off on Regional Account Manager – Job # 59109BR
- Full Time
Telemundo Phoenix KTAZ has a great new opportunity to join our Local Sales and Business Development team.
The Account Executive is an experienced salesperson who can negotiate and sell commercial airtime for KTAZ, KHRR and all station multiplatform initiatives (On-air / On-site / On-line).
• Develop sales revenue from new advertisers as well as maximize revenue from assigned list (active & non-active accounts).
• Ability to find and develop non-traditional advertisers.
• Prepare and present accurate and comprehensive sales pitches/presentations.
• Establish, own, manage, and develop relationships at all levels with clients, agencies, etc.
• Understand customer needs and develop solutions for those needs.
• Schedule and execute regular meetings/presentations with clients.
• Merchandise station in written and verbal communications, while ascertaining clients’ needs.
• Coordinate client deliverables with relevant departments within station.
• Actively participate on team and station projects and special sales events.
• Meet all quarterly revenue sales goals for KTAZ/KHRR and non-media platforms.
• Accurately communicate quarterly revenue pacing reports
• Clearly communicate quarterly client progress to Local Sales Manager
• Work closely with research team to develop accurate data to position products
• Attend weekly sales meetings as directed by station management
• Minimum 5 -year experience in the area of Media Sales.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
• Strong computer skills with experience in PowerPoint, Excel, WideOrbit and SalesForce
• Proven ability to execute and multi-task on a regular basis with little direction.
• Proven ability to work independently in a result driven environment.
• Experience lead searching through other forms of media and advertising opportunities.
• Budget responsibility experience.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English); verbal and written proficiency.
• Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Be willing to submit to a Background Check.
• Willing to work at the Phoenix Station.
• Access to a vehicle and clean driving history. Must provide proof of a current valid U.S. driver’s license.
• Understanding of non-linear digital platforms includes OTT and social media platforms
• Self-directed and highly motivated.
• Ability to function in a confidential, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to project/forecast individual business trends
• Ability to simplify strategy into specific actions, while also having the strength to make key decisions that will help station and client grow and communicate priorities
• Experience working with advertising agencies.
• Applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
• Willingness to travel.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.nbcunicareers.com.