- Full Time
- Flagstaff, AZ
Website Stone Canyon Media
Stone Canyon Media in Flagstaff seeks a self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell marketing campaigns to new and existing businesses. We’ve always had a winning team, and right now we opportunities for hardworking-successful sales people to become part of our team. Training starts the day you walk in.
With an emphasis on new business development and digital sales, the Account Executive will use a wide variety of media products in their portfolio to solicit businesses for advertising in their on-air, non-traditional, and digital platforms. The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, and a proven ability to easily build relationships as if it’s an art form. With excellent written and oral communication skills, this individual easily commands the room during presentations. Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills, this individual is capable of looking ahead and managing client needs with precision planning and anticipation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develop and grow relationships across multiple levels of the client’s organization
– Develop new accounts using non-traditional and digital concepts
– Develop customized presentations of the highest quality for new and existing accounts
– Accurately forecast revenue
– Achieve sales goals as defined by management
– Spend the majority of the workday conducting outside sales inclusive of scheduling face-to-face appointments with decision makers through cold calling, cold prospecting and presenting to existing clients
– Educate customers on product and marketing strategies to improve their presence on the Internet and build value in the Stone Canyon Media customer relationship
– Create and implement custom solutions for each client.
A great attitude to want to learn with 1+ years sales related experience; outside and media sales experience preferred but not required. Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) required. Must have valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle with state minimum required liability insurance. Strong interpersonal skills at all levels are critical to the effectiveness of this position as is an understanding and ability to analyze client ROI goals and data, media buying cycles, marketing philosophy, target demographics, etc.
Contact Stone Canyon Media Vice President/Market Manager Mike Jensen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (928) 779-1177
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com