- Full Time
- Scottsdale, AZ
As a Traffic Manager, you will work primarily managing radio logs, entering and posting contracts to ensure all avails are scheduled correctly, creating weekly reports and assisting the affidavits and billing process to shore up discrepancies. During busy periods, there is a constant adding and revising of orders which makes for a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will also work with a range of audio network clients on a team of talented national sales and network affiliate solutions managers to drive sales results for Skyview Networks.
Does this sound like you?
- Solution-oriented, resourceful, well-organized, highly dependable, and efficient
- Strong eye for detail
- Sound computer skills and the willingness to learn specialized software systems for contract entry and media buys
- Analytical skill set
- Ability to react quickly to fast-changing situations and keep a cool head under pressure
- Comfortable multi-tasking projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Ability to work under strict and challenging deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- College experience is preferred; college degree is favored
- Knowledge of Excel formulas and experience with PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Oversee avails weekly: manage inventory, schedule spots, control and organize audio files and agency paperwork
- Work closely with sales managers to layout inventory in client proposals
- Assist fulfillment and accounting departments in reconciling affidavits
- Communicate with media department to ensure accuracy of order entry and fulfillment
- Coordinate contracts and manage inventory for the sales department
- Perform as a liaison between the sales and traffic departments
- Assist with various departments’ projects
- Manage all phases of quantitative and qualitative research to support sales initiatives
What is Skyview Networks?
Skyview Networks is a sports, entertainment and news broadcast technology and national sales company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. It has a dynamic list of audio partners including 100+ professional sports franchises, ABC Audio and CBS Audio. Working at Skyview, you will be part of an experienced, team-oriented and hardworking group of people and be exposed to career growth opportunities within the company. For more information, visit skyviewnetworks.com.
To Apply for this Position:
Cover letter stating your interest in the position
Your current resume
Your salary requirements
Please submit application to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org