- Full Time
- Phoenix, Arizona
Website Sierra H Broadcasting
Sierra H Broadcasting has an immediate opening for a Promotion / Marketing Director for our stations; KAJM & KZCE. We are seeking an energetic and ambitious leader. We are a Veteran founded, locally owned and operated, privately held company. We offer a great, fun working environment with people that are passionate and have a positive and winning attitude.
Successful candidates must be performance driven, results oriented, possess excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills. They must be a proactive problem solver with the ability to accomplish all tasks required to succeed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Include the Following
· Works in tandem with the Program Director and Management as the stations brand manager. Oversees all digital and social media initiatives, including web sites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
· Manage part time promotional staff and interns to include recruitment, training, scheduling, and managing performance.
· Plan and execute assigned events, promotional activities and special projects; coordinate all aspects of events including vehicles and equipment; prizes/giveaways; signage; website development; print advertising and the physical appearance; attend the events to manage on-site execution.
· Manage, execute, and track all in-house prizing and promotional programs to include loyal listener, Promo suite, email blasts, and communication of contests to listeners, partners, and station departments.
· Maintains and creates relationships with community leaders, entertainment venues and concert promoters.
· Handles all listener inquiries in a friendly, professional manner
· Writes all traffic/production orders for promotional inventory
· Writes broadcast and online contest copy and administrates contest execution.
· Schedules and implements all station and talent appearances, live remotes, Street Team activities and contesting.
· Ensures that all on-air promotions have proper paperwork and legal approval, inclusive of adequate contest rules, contractual agreements and sponsorship agreements.
· Maintains the station event calendar.
· Coordinate’s sales and station promotional activity outside the station
· Prepares purchase orders and P&L statements for events – obtain management and legal signatures for each PO and P&L.
· Prepare recaps of all events including timeline, promos, on-air activity, communication to staff and listeners, event specifics, location, logistics, results and station ‘credit’ from listeners and advertisers.
· Creates proposals for station prizes i.e., movie screenings, loyal listener program prizes, concerts and on-air prizing.
· Works directly with sales department to acquire all elements needed for sales promotions i.e., copy, prizes, all complete event information etc.
· Other marketing/promotional department duties as assigned by Program Director and General Manager.
Minimum of 3-5 years in similar role in the media industry inclusive of managing special events. Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook and Adobe required as well as strong organizational skills. Must be able to multi-task, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines. Exceptional communication skills required. A four-year degree in marketing, advertising or a related field is preferred. Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Must be 21 or older and available to work evenings and weekends.
Sierra H Broadcasting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Sierra H Broadcasting
1710 E Indian School Rd. #210
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Please Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com