- Full Time
- Phoenix, Arizona
Website Sierra H Broadcasting
Sierra H Broadcasting is a veteran founded, locally owned and operated media company. KAJM 104.3 FM and KZCE 101.1 FM broadcast live daily from our studios located in the heart of Phoenix Arizona. Sierra H is currently seeking experienced media sellers to join our dynamic sales team. Broadcast, digital, events, video capabilities, mobile and web platforms are all available for you to create custom programs and media solutions for our advertising partners. We pride ourselves on working hard together and having fun in the process.
The ideal candidates will excel at presenting conceptual marketing plans to local, direct decision makers, utilizing both traditional concepts as well as evolving and expanding digital offerings. Candidates will have excellent prospecting skills, enjoy relationship – building and be superb problem-solvers. We are looking for someone who is creative, tenacious, ethical and motivated to get results that will help local businesses grow their business.
· Prospect new business through cold calling, networking, self-generated leads via existing contacts, etc.
· Cultivate relationships with new and existing accounts to grow revenue
· Achieve individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
· Ability to create, present and sell multi-media proposals including all assets: radio, digital, event sponsorships, etc.
· Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up.
· Accurately forecast revenue to management and provide clear and concise recaps including proof of performance to clients
· Work closely with support staff and other departments to ensure smooth execution of campaigns
· Understand and proficiently use all research and marketing resources provided by the station
· Be available for weekend and evening supervision and participation in station or client events outside of the normal business hours of Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm.
· Other duties as deemed necessary by your manager
Required Skills and Experience
· Minimum of two years of media sales experience
· Internet and Digital Sales experience preferred.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills.
· Professional appearance and strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations.
· Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions.
· Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
· Strong computer skills, proficient with Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Work.
· Must have reliable personal transportation.
· Plays well with others
· Must be willing to work from office in Phoenix, AZ
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Sierra H Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies. We seek the help of local Community Organizations in referring qualified applicants to our stations. Community organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact Human Resources by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apply Now: Please send your resume to email@example.com
Sierra H Broadcasting
Attn: Human Resources
1710 E Indian School Rd, Suite 205
Phoenix, AZ 85016
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org