On Air Talent – Mega 104.3 & Bounce 101.1
May 16, 2022 by Comments Off on On Air Talent – Mega 104.3 & Bounce 101.1
- Full Time
- Phoenix, Arizona
Sierra H Broadcasting is proud to be one of the few, locally owned and operated radio station groups serving the valley for over thirty years. We are live and local! Our mission is to provide our listeners with the best music, entertainment, and real-time community information. Our advertisers experience excellent results from all our multimedia platforms: on-air content, promotions, digital solutions, live entertainment, and community events. We create a family environment for our employees with a culture that allows for personal and professional growth, as well as a meaningful, exciting career.
Sierra H Broadcasting is searching for multi-dimensional media talent to deliver compelling content daily on air and through all social media platforms. If you enjoy entertaining on the radio, at events, and have a passion for creating digital content that captivates listeners attention, we want to meet you.
- Deliver live and recorded program content for the station that informs, entertains, and engages listeners in a professional manner and style appropriate to the station format.
- Prepare and create topical show content in advance using news stories, periodicals, web, social media and tv, and especially personal experiences.
- Participate and promote station, client and community events including hosting, public speaking, public appearances, and remote broadcast.
- Interview guests with appropriate ad-lib remarks, perform station identification, commercials, etc.
- Participate in and prepare daily social media activities and content on behalf of the station, including blogs and videos for use on various platforms. Connect to listeners and the community in engaging ways.
- Follow FCC regulations, including EAS procedures, state and local contesting laws, and company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with all departments, attend and participate in meetings, maintain positive relationships with co-workers, listeners, and clients.
- Complete other duties as requested
- Have a minimum of 3 years of PPM on-air experience.
- Be able to demonstrate PPM mastery and establish appointment listening with the target demographic.
- Ability to articulate information in a clear, concise manner to others.
- Ability to enunciate clearly and interpret and read copy fluently.
- Strong written and verbal communication, creative mind for social media post, commercial production and video content creation.
- Love and care for serving the community, advertisers, and coworkers equally.
- Tell a compelling story, think spontaneously and ad-lib coherently while on air and at live events.
- Run in horror from clichés.
- Have a good attitude and energy, be ready to bring your best everyday
- Video creation and experience in CHR is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of FCC rules and regulations pertaining to announcers.
- Ability to operate the control room console and studio equipment
- Ability and willingness to be coached and directed by the Program Director
- Travel to and attend station and client events as directed
- Ability to work scheduled hours and other hours or events as needed
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures, project an appropriate appearance and demeanor and function in a team environment.
- Employer sponsored medical, dental & vision Insurance
- Life & Supplemental insurance with a variety of coverage options.
- 401(k) & Roth with discretionary employer matching.
- Paid vacation and sick leave, company paid holidays
- Relocation Expenses.
Demonstrate your amazing work that is original, authentic, fun, and attention grabbing to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1710 East Indian School Road Suite #205 Phoenix AZ 85016
Please make sure your package includes:
Air Check sample
Examples of strong Social Media content
Sierra H Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com