- Full Time
- Phoenix AZ
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Phoenix has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Sales Manager to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team. The ideal candidate will display their strategic expertise by leading a team of sellers (Media Strategists) and executing a digital sales strategy that delivers customer advertising solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms.
· The Digital Sales Manager works with Media Strategists on developing proposals and digital strategies, going on weekly sales calls and developing opportunities that drive customer results. Also, responsible for working with the account management teams on optimization strategies to ensure campaign delivery and attainment of customer goals
· Work with our partner vendors providing a clear path for our Media Strategists on-going training, product updates, reporting, all optimization efforts and campaign renewals while executing a clear path ensuring sales and client success
· Proactively monitors and manages campaigns to make appropriate adjustments to improve performance and ongoing optimization for all digital accounts
· Attends sales calls with Media Strategist as needed to help them prepare and deliver customer–centric solutions
· Communicates results and proof of performance to customers in tandem with Media Strategists at a minimum of once per month
· Attend and lead weekly sales meetings providing product trainings, client success stories, objections and role-playing activities
· Creativity, flexibility, and ability to change and learn with our industry are keys to success
· Provides on–going recommendations to Media Strategists and clients to upsell and cross–sell our vast product offerings
· Manages digital revenue performance of the sales team while collaborating closely with General Sales Managers
· Oversight of internal workflow process
· Responsible for revenue forecasts and reporting
· Full working knowledge of all aspects of Digital Marketing including Google Analytics, Social Media Advertising, OTT and DOOH, Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC), Targeted Display, Native Advertising, Web Site Optimization, including services for Organic Search SEO, Email Marketing and Live Chat; Google Certification preferred
· Multi-platform experience desired. History of success in radio, TV or other traditional media preferred with minimum of 3 years of experience in digital ad sales/management
· Competitive pay structure based on experience
· Health, dental, vision and life insurance
· Matching 401k retirement plan
· Paid holidays and vacation time
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been certified as a “Great Place To Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.salemmedia.com.