- Full Time
Website Riviera Broadcasting
The primary responsibility of our Integrated Marketing Specialist is to develop new advertising partners and maintain existing advertisers through prospecting and great client service.
Ideal candidates will excel at presenting conceptual marketing plans to local, direct decision makers. Candidates will have excellent prospecting skills, enjoy relationship building and be superb problem-solvers. We are looking for someone who is creative, tenacious, ethical and motivated to get results that will help our local businesses grow their businesses.
· Develops and maintains relationships. Builds and maintains relationships with other individuals or organizations to help achieve business goals.
· Persuades and influences. Effective at persuading others to consider different ways of looking at opportunities and options.
· Demonstrate flexibility/resilience. Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, or groups. Adapt approaches as the requirements of a situation change. Manage pressure effectively and cope well with setbacks.
· Builds rapport. Easily establishes rapport and shares personal information to create common ground.
· Strives for results. Drives for results and focuses on improving performance outcomes.
· Strives for success. Gains internal satisfaction from accomplishing personal and business objectives.
· Exudes confidence. Projects an appropriate degree of self-confidence and personal capability to accomplish a task.
· Gains buy-in. Explores alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support from all parties.
· Demonstrates curiosity. Has an underlying curiosity and desire to know more, taking the initiative to learn new information.
· Communicate articulately. Speak clearly and concisely, and demonstrate skill in using expressiveness to convey important points in verbal communication with everyone associated with Riviera Broadcasting.
· Builds customer loyalty. Focuses efforts on discovering and meeting customer needs and expectations.
· College degree preferred
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
· Minimum (2) years of relevant sales experience
· New business development experience preferred
· Experience utilizing CRM systems, quantitative and qualitative research resource tools preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com