- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Website Meredith Corp.
Client Creative Director
I. Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
The Client Creative Director at Arizona’s Family CBS 5 & 3TV (Meredith Corp.) is responsible for overseeing all client creative products for Meredith Arizona including, but not limited to, commercial spots, integrated content for linear television, OTT, social and digital as well as community relations activities.
Our Client Creative Director will lead an integrated marketing department that produces high-quality creative content for clients while working with the Director of Sales, Marketing Manager and Sales Team leads to drive revenue in key strategic areas as determined by the station, the market and client needs.
The Client Creative Director will:
• Work with Director of Sales and the Marketing Manager on concepting and executing NTR initiatives and commercial production.
• Work with News, Digital and Sales department leaders to collaborate on cross-department initiatives tied to revenue.
• Contribute to the revenue growth and creative execution of the station’s lifestyle show or future local show(s).
• Manage and motivate a team of highly-creative marketing professionals to create quality creative content for commercial clients. This includes developing advertising campaigns for clients, assigning projects to individual team members, working cooperatively with account executives and clients and ensuring all projects are kept on track creatively.
• Work with Local Sales Managers and Director of Sales to develop a comprehensive Commercial Production revenue plan.
• Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments and best practices.
• This position is responsible for overseeing commercial production and community relations.
Be an advocate for the brand across all departments ensuring brand compliance is met on revenue generating projects, community relations activities and station initiatives.
II. Essential Job Functions
Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
Work with the Sales Department to develop/execute successful NTR projects that drive revenue and are compliment with brand.
Continue the development and execution of community campaigns such as Surprise Squad, etc.
Develop and work closely with Commercial Producers on client video productions to achieve revenue goals.
Work closely with all departments to ensure multi-platform brand compliance is achieved.
Assist in the development of the station marketing plan to drive brand and community footprint along with revenue goals.
Find Best Practices to motivate the team to push the creative direction of the brand forward. Perform all other duties assigned.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Broadcasting preferred. HS Degree required.
Six years’ experience in advertising, marketing or promotion, with a minimum of four yrs. experience in the television industry.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Advertising, marketing, promotion, broadcast production, budgeting, personnel management, and general broadcast station operations knowledge necessary.
Strong Leadership skills.
Good communication and organizational skills.
Knowledge of and experience in social media marketing and promotion.
Strong knowledge of broadcast news promotion.
Ability to execute media plans and events.
Creative skills including graphic design, editing, etc. helpful.
% Travel Required (Approximate): 25%
It is the policy of Meredith to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Meredith will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing Meredith.Human.Resources@meredith.com.
Meredith participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
To apply for this job please visit meredith.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.