Digital Sales Coordinator
May 5, 2023 by Comments Off on Digital Sales Coordinator
- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
News 4 Tucson
KVOA has an exciting position available for a Digital Sales Coordinator. KVOA is a part of Allen Media Broadcasting and is the leading news station in the Tucson/Southern Arizona market. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, energetic and supportive team at a company with a rewarding work culture.
This position reports directly to the Local/Digital Sales Manager. The primary function of this role is to support the Multimedia Marketing Executives and Sales Managers with activities and projects to meet or exceed digital revenue goals. Contributes to the sales team’s growth and professionalism. Manages digital campaign elements using various project management tools.
● Utilize project management and internal campaign trafficking tools to schedule and process digital advertising orders and requests.
● Entering and maintaining digital campaigns utilizing station and vendor operating systems
● Monitor digital campaigns and evaluate results to ensure optimization and ROI.
● Support Sales Managers and Multimedia Marketing Executives in overseeing and reporting on all digital campaigns.
● Keep Sales Managers informed of any critical fulfillment/workflow issues.
● Attend internal and external meetings.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Future ability and opportunity to sell digital products and services.
● Proficient in Google Suite of Products
● Experience with Canva
● MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point, and others as needed.
● Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
● Digital marketing experience: SEO, SEM, Audience Targeted Ads, Targeted Email, OTT, Social Media Ads
● Knowledge of digital display, video advertising, email campaigns
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply:
To apply, please go to our website at https://allenmediabroadcasting.com/careers/kvoa.html
You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law). In addition, any offer of employment is contingent upon a successful background screening.
About our company:
TUCSON-TV is part of Allen Media Broadcasting, a division of Entertainment Studios/Allen Media Group, one of the largest privately-owned media companies in the nation. Chairman and CEO Byron Allen founded Allen Media Group in 1993. Headquartered in Los Angeles, it has offices in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and Charleston, SC. Allen Media Group owns 27 ABC-NBC-CBS-FOX network affiliate broadcast television stations in 21 U.S. markets and twelve 24-hour HD television networks serving nearly 220 million subscribers: THE WEATHER CHANNEL, THE WEATHER CHANNEL EN ESPAÑOL, PETS.TV, COMEDY.TV, RECIPE.TV, CARS.TV, ES.TV, MYDESTINATION.TV, JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV, THEGRIO TELEVISION NETWORK, THIS TV, and PATTRN. Allen Media Group also owns the streaming platforms HBCU GO, SPORTS.TV, THEGRIO, THE WEATHER CHANNEL STREAMING APP and LOCAL NOW–the free-streaming AVOD service powered by THE WEATHER CHANNEL and content partners, which delivers real-time, hyper-local news, weather, traffic, sports, and lifestyle information. Allen Media Group also produces, distributes, and sells advertising for 73 television programs, making it one of the largest independent producers/distributors of first-run syndicated television programming for broadcast television stations. With a library of over 5,000 hours of owned content across multiple genres, Allen Media Group provides video content to broadcast television stations, cable television networks, mobile devices, and multimedia digital. Our mission is to provide excellent programming to our viewers, online users, and Fortune 500 advertising partners.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
KVOA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVING RECORD IS REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit allenmediabroadcasting.com.