- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
Website KVOA Television, Inc.
Investigating for You
KVOA, the NBC affiliate in Tucson, Arizona, is seeking a highly motivated IT Administrator for its state-of-the-art broadcast facility. As a key member of the engineering team, the IT Administrator will provide and perform all information technology support for the station including IT policies and procedures, equipment maintenance for WAN/LAN/VPN, wireless access points, domain controllers, Cisco VOIP phone systems and PC workstations.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Active Directory management
• Desktop support for local and remote users
• Design, implement and maintain computer/network security policies
• Work with corporate engineering and 3rd party vendors to configure, install, and maintain switches, routers, servers, NAS and other hardware and software
• Provide capital budgetary support and advice for selection and replacement of equipment
Skills preferences and requirements:
• Degree in IT related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
• Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, and other industry certifications are a plus
• Experience with Active Directory administration, remote desktop applications, VPN, and Office 365 required
• Experience in broadcast television or a related field preferred
• Experience with Edius, ENPS, Imagine automation, Ross Overdrive and Vantage transcoding system a plus
Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. Occasional climbing, kneeling, and crawling may be required for cable installations. Position requires a driver’s license. Typical hours are Monday-Friday; however, all engineering staff are on call 24/7.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. If you are interested in joining our team and coming to work in a vibrant, modern broadcast facility, please send your resume to:
Please send resume to:
KVOA Television, Inc.
209 W. Elm Street
Tucson, AZ 85705
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
KVOA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVING RECORD IS REQUIRED.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org