Copy/ Traffic Specialist
November 14, 2022 by Comments Off on Copy/ Traffic Specialist
- Full Time
KOLD /Channel 13, the Gray owned CBS affiliate in Tucson, AZ is seeking a Television Copy/Traffic Specialist. Must be a multi-talented, energetic, organized team player to join our team. This position works strategically with the sales staff to implementing accurate copy and traffic instructions, materials and copy in order to maximize revenue.. Position reports to the Sales Leadership team.
Candidate duties/responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Generate daily “missing material instruction” report for multiple days.
• Follow up on missing materials and instructions with agencies, clients, and/or sales reps.
• Implement accurate traffic instructions and spots.
• Detailed filing of historical and current traffic instructions and copy
• Coordinate with other departments on projects as needed.
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail
• Must be adaptable and flexible with the ability to shift focus on new priorities
• Previous Wide Orbit Traffic or related Traffic software knowledge a plus
• Completion of high school, or equivalent level of education
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure
• Must be able to follow directions and dependably complete assignments
• Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to work collaboratively
• Previous television, radio, or cable Traffic/Sales support related experience preferred
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Teams
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
KOLD-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.