- Full Time
- Tucson, Az
Job Summary: As the Inventory/Sales Assistant, you will work with the sales team on executing all broadcast orders from start to finish. You will be the point person for Wide Orbit traffic orders. You will follow our defined sales processes, which focus on results for our clients, and return on their advertising investment. You must be customer-service oriented as you support both our clients and our sales team. You will roll up your sleeves and work with the team to get the job done. You must be hungry for success. A sales background is a plus. You must thrive on problem-solving and creating solutions, with strong analytical and strategic-thinking skills.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree, preferably in advertising, or equivalent work-related experience
• Learn Wide Orbit Traffic and Sales • Assist Account Executives with order input
• Maintain and help manage inventory for future programming and oversell
• Locate any last-minute sales opportunities on the daily traffic logs
• Learn and backup the National Sales Assistant and the digital sales assistant to help during vacations and sick days
• Help organize the main sales drive for ease of locating sales information
• Update all sales calendars on an ongoing basis
• Help with Invoice pulling and check coding
• Handle Paid Programming and Per Inquiry Business
• There may be other various sales related job responsibilities that come up as this is an ever-changing business
Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required.
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings and attach resume
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.