- Full Time
- Tucson, Az
KOLD News 13 in Tucson, Arizona has a rare opening for an Executive Producer to help lead our team of award-winning Journalists. The Executive Producer works with everyone to ensure the team is executing coverage consistent with our strategy and brand on all platforms.
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Execute daily strategic plans with staff
– Excellent writer/storyteller with showcasing skills
– Script and story placement review and direction
– Team building, coaching, mentoring and direction for all team members
– Strong communication skills
– Execute breaking news and weather coverage plans
– Strong organizational skills
– At least 3 years of newscast producing experience is required
– Previous experience as an Executive Producer is a plus
– College degree in Journalism or equivalent is required
– Strong computer skills. Familiarity with ENPS, Edius editing software and Microsoft Teams is a plus
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.