Digital Content Manager
October 11, 2022 by Comments Off on Digital Content Manager
- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
Do you live for breaking news and innovating new ways to share our content with our rapidly growing digital audience? Do you have new ideas that can push our content to new platforms and grow a new audience?
KOLD News 13 in Tucson, Arizona has a rare and exciting opening for a new Digital Content Manager to lead our digital team and push the envelope of innovation.
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Works with News Director on strategic vision for digital department and platforms
– Works daily to look for and execute unique ways to promote content on social/digital platforms
– Oversees all digital platforms including but not limited to KOLD.com, AZWeekend.com, KOLD’s OTT channels, KOLD News 13’s original podcasts, and KOLD’s social media platforms
– Launch innovative OTT content
– Work with station management to take KOLD’s content to new platforms
– Analyzes data/analytics to improve station success on all platforms and encourage employees
– Oversees digital content producers and all content on digital & social platforms
– Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, broadcast media or related field
– Minimum five years of experience in television news
– Previous experience in digital field required
– High-level understanding of journalistic ethics
– Ability to adjust and excel while working a flexible schedule
– Drug screen and MVR check required
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.