Digital Account Executive
May 24, 2023 by Comments Off on Digital Account Executive
- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
We are looking for a sales professional with 3 or more years of digital marketing sales experience who builds trust and likes to share in your clients’ success. As a Digital Account Executive, you would be responsible for generating digital revenue by identifying prospects, developing partner focused strategy, building presentations, negotiating and closing deals, and building long term relationships. Ultimately, this position will increase sales and nurture client relationships at a high standard. We’re searching for a passionate sales person with a history of driving innovative digital sales strategies. You’re a self-starter, enjoy keeping up on the latest trends, capable of prospecting and exploring new business, have a history of digital sales, and love to hustle while using your creative side. This is a “remote/hybrid” position.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Driving revenue by finding new prospects
• Cultivating, developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers at both the agency and client level
• Answering leads in the form of incoming phone calls and emails
• Utilizing marketing and sales collateral, visual presentations, research reports and sales support data to ensure prospective clients understand our range of capabilities
• Working with AEs on comprehensive client proposals when television needs to be a part of the overall strategy
• Managing all aspects of the sales communication and negotiation process and keeping management aware of status by providing accurate forecasts
• Managing prospects in CRM
• Meeting and exceeding sales expectations monthly, quarterly and annually
What You’ll Get –
• Great work-life balance
• Ongoing professional training
• Competitive base salary and commission rate depending on experience
• Full benefits including health insurance
• Additional benefits including life insurance, long-term and short-term disability
• Competitive 401(k) retirement matching
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Regular company social events
• At least 3 years of digital sales experience
• Strategic, consultative selling experience with proven ability to navigate large and complex deals
• Proven experience in creating presentations
• The ability to work across departments in order to meet the targets of the digital department
• Expert negotiation skills with experience in high level sales deals
• Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group settings. Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate good follow up and follow through. Proven ability to build supportive and constructive relationships within and outside of the organization
*** Base salary + commission *** This is a “remote/hybrid” position.
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
KOLD-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.