- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
◾ Duties will require a strong focus on new business and non-traditional revenues with both television and digital platforms. Candidate must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. One must also be accomplished with the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Must also be willing to learn and master industry-dedicated computer software applications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
The successful candidate will be an aggressive self-starter with excellent communication skills and a winning attitude. While prior television experience is preferred, sales experience in cable or radio will be considered. You will have the opportunity to manage an established account base. You must have the ability to develop creative marketing strategies and custom advertising solutions for new direct account development.
Are you energetic, positive and goal-oriented with a passion to succeed? Our station invites you to send your cover letter and resume, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”.
• Must have good communication skills and be able to interface with the sales team
• Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
• Must be computer proficient with prior WideOrbit Traffic, WideOrbit Media Sales and Matrix experience preferred
• Broadcast and digital sales experience preferred
• College degree with emphasis in Advertising, Marketing or Business preferred
• Strong Microsoft office skills required, including Excel and Powerpoint
• Great listener
• Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
Are you energetic, positive and goal-oriented with a passion to succeed? Our station invites you to send your cover letter and resume, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.