- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
The National Sales Assistant provides full-time sales support for the National Sales Manager and General Sales Manager, as needed. This is a great opportunity in a successful, vibrant organization for someone who is able to maintain a high level of accuracy and remain calm under pressure. This career opportunity is a great way to become an important part of a highly-respected TV station and begin a career with Gray Television, an industry-leading television station group.
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Assist National Sales Manager in day-to-day duties
– Regular professional communication with the National Sales Manager, National Agencies, and with station traffic department via phone, email and in person
– Enter, confirm and maintain all new, revised and cancelled national orders including electronic transfer and maintenance of all orders in WideOrbit, with special focus on accuracy
– Send log times, such as pre logs and post logs and invoices as necessary
– Daily management of pre-empted and displaced spots; problem solving with NSM and National agencies across the country for approvals to offer makegood opportunities that maximize inventory opportunities in a timely manner
– Notify all program changes, specials etc. through the electronic order system as soon as reportable
– Communicate any revenue changes in new/existing orders to Sales Management
– Communicate with traffic department regarding order entry, spot placement and formatting
– Research billing discrepancies and reconcile credit memos as required prior to month end
– Television and digital sales experience preferred.
– Wide Orbit, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint experience is preferred.
– Some negotiation skills are required.
– Ability to communicate effectively is required.
– Must represent the station with professionalism and integrity.
– Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
– Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving in a manner that will work well with co-workers, supervisors, and customers.
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.