- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
The Digital Sales Coordinator is an essential member of our team responsible for protecting revenue for our digital properties by booking digital business, optimizing orders, and following through on fulfillment for our advertising partners’ digital campaigns. These tasks include work in and on various systems and software programs such as Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Wide Orbit and Gray Digital Media Order processing.
• Must have good communication skills and be able to interface with the sales team
• Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
• Must be computer proficient and able to learn industry specific software and create sales presentations
• Broadcast and digital sales experience preferred
• College degree with emphasis in Advertising, Marketing or Business preferred
• Strong Microsoft office skills required, including Excel and Powerpoint
• Great listener
• Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.