- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
KOLD-TV, the Gray Television station in Tucson, Arizona, has an immediate opening for a fulltime
Digital Content Producer.
We are looking for an innovative digital producer who thrives on out-of-the-box thinking.
Candidates need to have strong writing skills with excellent news judgment. We’re looking for an
aggressive digital producer who wants to help take our digital and social media platforms to the
The successful candidate must have strong initiative, creative, detail-oriented, team player, and
perform well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Applicants must also be flexible and willing to work overnights, holidays, weekends or overtime
hours as needed.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
Ability to properly use social media as a news-gathering tool
– Write and post stories for all digital and social media platforms
– Develop and pitch unique enterprise stories daily
– Work well with others
– Participate in daily editorial decisions and long-term strategic newscast initiatives
– Computer knowledge including newsroom software (ENPS), Microsoft applications (Excel) and
newsroom editing (Edius)
– Demonstrate strong editorial judgment while following journalistic ethics and libel laws
– Ability to maintain professional and ethical conduct at the station and in the community
– Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving in a collaborative manner with coworkers,
supervisors, and viewers
– Flexibility to work varied shifts when necessary, including overnights and weekends
– Perform other duties as assigned
– College degree in journalism or related field required or equivalent professional experience.
– Previous experience working/interning in a television newsroom required
– Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and motor vehicle record check
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings and attach resume.
◘ Come join our team, apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.