- Full Time
- Tucson, AZ
KOLD News 13 is Tucson’s most watched television station. We are the largest television newsroom serving Tucson and southern Arizona by providing Live, Local, Late-Breaking news coverage 24/7. The spirit of innovation is key to our growth as a market leader in news.
The news department also produces various newscasts for the TEGNA Fox affiliate KMSB through an SSA agreement.
KOLD-TV, the Gray Television station in Tucson, Arizona, has an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Content Producer. Candidates need to have strong writing skills with excellent news judgment. We’re looking for an aggressive digital producer who wants to help take our digital and social media platforms to the next level.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
– Ability to properly use social media as a news-gathering tool
– Write and post stories for all digital and social media platforms
– Develop and pitch unique enterprise stories daily
– Work well with others
– Participate in daily editorial decisions
– Computer knowledge including newsroom software (ENPS), Microsoft applications (Excel) and newsroom editing (Edius)
– Demonstrate strong editorial judgment while following journalistic ethics and libel laws
– Ability to maintain professional and ethical conduct at the station and in the community
– Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving in a collaborative manner with co-workers, supervisors, and viewers
– Flexibility to work varied shifts when necessary, including overnights and weekends
– Perform other duties as assigned
– College degree in journalism or related field required or equivalent professional experience
– Previous experience working/interning in a television newsroom preferred
– Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and motor vehicle record check
If you feel you’re qualified, want to work with a great group of people, please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings search or type station call letters and attach your resume
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.