- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Website Gray Local Media
Marketing Sales Assistant
About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Arizona’s Family (KTVK & KPHO) is a media powerhouse located in Phoenix, Arizona. The purpose of Arizona’s Family is to empower Arizonans to live their best lives.
Home to CBS 5 and 3TV, Arizona’s Family produces more than 100+ hours of local news and programming every week. CBS 5 is Arizona’s Most Watched Television Station driven by the power of CBS programming and sports while 3TV is one of the strongest Independent television stations in the country with its highly rated morning show, Good Morning Arizona. And the reach of Arizona’s Family doesn’t stop with linear television, azfamily.com is the market’s top performer in local multi-platform uniques. It is also home to Arizona’s Family Originals, our in-house original content production team that is working on several long-form programs, documentaries, docuseries and original podcasts, including True Crime Arizona that has more than 300,000 downloads to date.
But at the heart of it all is our commitment to Arizona. Community is the cornerstone of all we do at Arizona’s Family raising millions of dollars for charities across Arizona each year, creating a movement of kindness through our Surprise Squad and Pay it Forward initiatives, and providing Christmas to more than 50,000 Arizona children each holiday season are just some of the many examples of our commitment to our viewers and the great state 48.
Are you interested in Marketing? Do you love working in an energetic and positive culture? Then Arizona’s Family is the place for you.
Arizona’s Family is looking for a creative, and organized, Marketing Assistant who has a passion for people, a competitive edge, and a desire to make an impact in a fast-paced and dynamic sales environment. The Marketing Assistant will provide support to the Director of Local Sales offering administrative support, creating presentations to help pitch new marketing campaigns, preparing case studies, managing campaign deliverables and gathering data on campaign successes to present back out to clients.
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Creating detailed, well-written and visually appealing presentations to pitch new marketing campaigns to companies locally and nationally.
* Providing administrative support to the Director of Local Sales including help with expense reports, clipping video content for account executives and organizing department employee activities
* Managing and communicating campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to a cross-departmental team
* Providing quality control of all station and NTR sponsorships including managing cross-departmental deliverables for existing marketing campaigns to ensure all elements are airing as promised.
* Creating detailed post reports for completed marketing campaigns
* Assisting with setup, facilitation, and completion of client marketing events
* High school graduate or equivalent; College degree preferred
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with various departments
* Creativity with a passion for collaboration
* Project management experience and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously. Being familiar with project management software is an asset.
* Strong computer skills for generating reports and designing presentations is a must.
* Analytical with the ability to present information in an easy-to-understand manner
* Excellent interpersonal skills
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.