- Full Time
- Phoenix ,AZ
Website Gray Local Media
Digital & Social Media Manager
About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Arizona’s Family (KTVK & KPHO) is a media powerhouse located in Phoenix, Arizona. The purpose of Arizona’s Family is to empower Arizonans to live their best lives. Home to CBS 5 and 3TV, Arizona’s Family produces more than 100+ hours of local news and programming every week. CBS 5 is Arizona’s Most Watched Television Station driven by the power of CBS programming and sports while 3TV is one of the strongest Independent television stations in the country with its highly rated morning show, Good Morning Arizona. And the reach of Arizona’s Family doesn’t stop with linear television, azfamily.com is the market’s top performer in local multi-platform uniques. It is also home to Arizona’s Family Originals, our in-house original content production team that is working on several long-form programs, documentaries, docuseries and original podcasts, including True Crime Arizona that has more than 300,000 downloads to date. But at the heart of it all is our commitment to Arizona. Community is the cornerstone of all we do at Arizona’s Family raising millions of dollars for charities across Arizona each year, creating a movement of kindness through our Surprise Squad and Pay it Forward initiatives, and providing Christmas to more than 50,000 Arizona children each holiday season are just some of the many examples of our commitment to our viewers and the great state 48.
If you love digital, streaming platforms and social media channels, here is the role for you! Arizona’s Family (KTVK & KPHO) Marketing Department is in search of a Digital and Social Media Manager. The Digital and Social Media Manager will be The Leader for all marketing and audience development on digital, social media and streaming platforms for Arizona’s Family, home to 3TV (KTVK), CBS 5 (KPHO) and azfamily.com. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team-oriented and have a positive can-do attitude willing to work across departments to forward the audience growth goals on all digital and streaming platforms for KTVK and KPHO.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
– Working with the Director of Marketing and the entire Marketing Team.
– Social Media Management.
– Develop and Captain daily/weekly/monthly strategy with the Director of Marketing and the Director of New Media.
– Social Media Account Management (Brand + Talent Pages on all platforms)
– Platform specific reporting for news, marketing (Crowdtangle Summaries, Gray metrics, Etc.)
– Posting Highly Engaging Content to all platforms (Apps, OTT, Website, Social, YouTube)
– Talent Coaching / Accountability
– Digital Platform Management
– Modifying Website, OTT apps, YouTube, News and Weather apps based on research priorities
– Writing / Editing relevant news and marketing articles for digital and social platforms
– Digital / Outside Media Management
– Place Station Media campaign buys on all platforms (Premion, Roku, Amazon Fire, News and WX Apps, OTT)
– Other duties as assigned
– Writing (Articles, Press Releases, Social Posts)
– Editing (Video, photos via Adobe Creative Suite & Canva)
– Digital / Social Software (Facebook business manager, Crowdtangle, Arc, Google Analytics, SND, Etc.)
– Demonstrate knowledge and expertise with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tik Tok social media platforms.
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.