- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Website Gray Local Media
Digital Sales Manager
About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Arizona’s Family (KTVK & KPHO) is a media powerhouse located in Phoenix, Arizona. The purpose of Arizona’s Family is to empower Arizonans to live their best lives. Home to CBS 5 and 3TV, Arizona’s Family produces more than 100+ hours of local news and programming every week. CBS 5 is Arizona’s Most Watched Television Station driven by the power of CBS programming and sports while 3TV is one of the strongest Independent television stations in the country with its highly rated morning show, Good Morning Arizona. And the reach of Arizona’s Family doesn’t stop with linear television, azfamily.com is the market’s top performer in local multi-platform uniques. It is also home to Arizona’s Family Originals, our in-house original content production team that is working on several long-form programs, documentaries, docuseries and original podcasts, including True Crime Arizona that has more than 300,000 downloads to date. But at the heart of it all is our commitment to Arizona. Community is the cornerstone of all we do at Arizona’s Family raising millions of dollars for charities across Arizona each year, creating a movement of kindness through our Surprise Squad and Pay it Forward initiatives, and providing Christmas to more than 50,000 Arizona children each holiday season are just some of the many examples of our commitment to our viewers and the great state 48.
The Digital Sales Manager is an experienced leader with a passion for the magic behind digital capabilities and ready to accelerate our growth. This role will allow the right candidate to work along side some of the best in the biz while overseeing digital strategy and having fun in the field helping clients reach their business goals.
Primary responsibilities for leading the Digital Sales efforts are designed to meet/exceed revenue goals and include but not limited to:
– Working side-by-side with the Sales Management team to coordinate combined sales efforts, create effective systems and procedures
– Provide training and direct expertise to the Account Executives and Sales Assistants
– Lead the conversation for developing strategy and tactics that align with the clients goals
– Assist with developing sales presentations and collateral pieces using up to date research materials and the Gray sanctioned Battle Book
– Oversee pricing and packages to ensure they remain competitive while meeting with company standards
– Maintain campaign tracking, delivery and reporting to provide optimization suggestions and fulfillment to expectation
– Prepare and communicate monthly statistics for all core platforms
– Follow online, mobile, OTT, social marketing trends, emerging technology and the competitive landscape
– 5+ years Digital Sales experience
– 2+ years Sales Management experience
– Proven ability to lead people and situations as an equal and collaborator
– Full understanding of digital analytics, as well as content and sales applications for various digital platforms
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.