- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Website Gray Local Media
Digital Marketing Specialist
About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Arizona’s Family (KTVK & KPHO) is a media powerhouse located in Phoenix, Arizona. The purpose of Arizona’s Family is to empower Arizonans to live their best lives.
Home to CBS 5 and 3TV, Arizona’s Family produces more than 100+ hours of local news and programming every week. CBS 5 is Arizona’s Most Watched Television Station driven by the power of CBS programming and sports while 3TV is one of the strongest Independent television stations in the country with its highly rated morning show, Good Morning Arizona. And the reach of Arizona’s Family doesn’t stop with linear television, azfamily.com is the market’s top performer in local multi-platform uniques. It is also home to Arizona’s Family Originals, our in-house original content production team that is working on several long-form programs, documentaries, docuseries and original podcasts, including True Crime Arizona that has more than 300,000 downloads to date.
But at the heart of it all is our commitment to Arizona. Community is the cornerstone of all we do at Arizona’s Family raising millions of dollars for charities across Arizona each year, creating a movement of kindness through our Surprise Squad and Pay it Forward initiatives, and providing Christmas to more than 50,000 Arizona children each holiday season are just some of the many examples of our commitment to our viewers and the great state 48.
Do you have an innovative mind with a pulse on the ever-changing digital market space? Do you like to help brands enhance their image through your creative design and writing? Then Arizona’s Family is looking for you! Arizona’s Family is looking for a creative, highly-driven, and organized Digital Marketing Specialist that can help deliver results for our clients in the digital space. In this sales assistant position, the Digital Marketing Specialist will oversee researching and writing SEO-optimized content for station sponsorships, and client native advertising sections, managing digital deliverables for client sponsorships, clipping and posting video for the station’s lifestyle show, Your Life Arizona as well as managing the Your Life Arizona social media presence.
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Researching and writing digital content for station sponsorships
* Writing and managing SEO-optimized native advertising sections for paid clients
* Managing Your Life Arizona section and other sold sections on azfamily.com
* Managing digital deliverables for non-traditional revenue projects including display advertising, landing pages and social media assets
* Clipping and publishing video for sold and sponsored projects to azfamily.com
* Building out contests for clients
* Creating, programming and managing social media content for Your Life Arizona
* Assisting sales team with digital reporting and optimization as needed
* Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, or Business
* Strong written communication skills including knowledge of writing for SEO optimization
* Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
* Familiarity with web design and publishing
* Creativity with a passion for collaboration and content creation both written and digital/social.
* Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, Google
* Strong multitasking skills and time-management skills
* Critical thinker and strong problem-solving skills
* Experience in video production, editing and graphic design a plus
* Team Player
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.