- Part Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Website Entravision Communications
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies, seeks a Promotions Assistant for our Phoenix, Arizona stations. This is a part time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary. This position is responsible for handling a wide range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Assisting the Promotions Director with events for listeners
- Assisting in development of quarterly promotional calendar with Sales and Programming departments
- Maintaining localization reports for programming staff
- Scheduling remotes and van visits
- Maintaining all PSA copy with monthly documentation of station’s PSA contribution
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Bilingual Spanish/English (written and spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Be able to demonstrate an excellent set of organization and communication skills that enhances team productivity and collaboration
- A strategic thinker
- A self-starter
- The ability to analyze current organizational structure and department needs and share insight that will improve overall efficiency and workflow.
Solid knowledge of the Latin market and the station format is essential.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
To apply for this job please visit entravision.csod.com.