- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Our sales team is looking for an enthusiastic, goal oriented individual who wants to succeed in a competitive, high-energy environment. The Sales Assistant not only assists the team members, but has the opportunity to build connections with various local businesses and establish and nurture client relationships. Key responsibilities include direct client communications, order entry, completion of production orders, research and production/development of presentations of our radio and television advertising.
• Timely and accurate order entry, new customer setup/updates and order revisions.
• Properly completes production orders.
• Aids in the production of advertising spots and scripts and ensuring their completion.
• Strong Organizational Skills.
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
• Technical Capability.
• Strategic Thinking.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Required Education and Experience
• 1+ years in the broadcast industry or comparable experience a plus.
• Written and verbal Spanish proficiency required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties include distribution on mail, maintain office and breakroom supplies, answer telephone and other general office duties as assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
To apply for this job please visit entravision.csod.com.