Integrated Marketing Sales Consultant
December 19, 2020 by Comments Off on Integrated Marketing Sales Consultant
- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Website Entravision Communications
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE:EVC), one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies, seeks an Integrated Marketing Solutions Consultant. This position requires someone that can develop and maintain relationships with advertisers and advertising agencies, sell commercial airtime, event sponsorships and marketing/NTR campaigns and meet or exceed the revenue and OCF annual goals of the market. The IMSC must use corporate tools and workflows to provide world class product and service. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Developing a detailed plan to encourage the growth of new business and while also maintaining and growing existing business relationships. The IMSC presents the benefits of Spanish language advertising on one or more of our radio stations to local business owners and/or advertising agencies. Meeting monthly and annual sales goals.
• Developing annual plans based on existing and new opportunities, bottom up account analysis, industry trends, competitive landscape and growth potential (updated on a Quarterly basis). This activity assumes that the position of IMSC must have a fully shared commitment to making the year’s financial goals.
• Developing and maintaining a direct-to-client communication channel. This position assumes that a detailed plan to call, visit or contact customers to survey client needs, satisfaction and new product development initiatives. Uses interpersonal skills to selling commercial airtime, event sponsorships, and/or customized marketing campaigns designed to achieve the client’s objectives.
• Additional job requirements may include research, promotions, development, copywriting, servicing, as well as some collection efforts
The ideal candidate will be/have:
• Excellent organizational skills and an ability to multitask in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
• A self-starter
• The capacity to attract, persuade, and motivate to develop new and existing client relationships
• Self-confident and a collaborative team player through a connected environment
• The ability to exhibit professionalism and cultural sensitivity
• Understanding, experience and exposure to TV and Radio broadcasting
• A clear understanding of digital ad-tech platforms and how they can be offered to clients
• The capacity to act and think “out of the box” in order to achieve and exceed required results and develop
• strategic alliances and partnerships either within or outside the advertising industry
• Client contacts and the capacity to develop Tier 1, 2 and 3 level NYC and other key market relationships
• Demonstrated management ability for accountability, planning, budgeting and reporting economic and operating KPIs.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
• Be proficient in the use of Office, Salesforce, BI tools, CRM tools, NPS platforms (active interest in the use of technology, processes and BI reporting)
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
To apply for this job please visit entravision.csod.com.