Sales Marketing Coordinator, KNXV/KASW – JR030816
September 13, 2022 by Comments Off on Sales Marketing Coordinator, KNXV/KASW – JR030816
- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
E.W. Scripps Media Inc d/b/a KNXV-TV ABC15 and KASW-TV CW61
Sales Marketing Coordinator, KNXV/KASW
Are you a creative and organized whiz who loves having your hands in a bit of this and a bit of that? If so, come join us at KNXV/ KASW, the Scripps ABC/CW affiliate in Phoenix, AZ, where we are continuing to create the future of our industry in local communities! We are looking for a Sales Marketing Coordinator who will interact with our Sales team to assist with seamless sales campaign execution and contribute to a high level of client service support. This position will assist our sales team in implementing, maintaining, and enhancing sales marketing campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead and facilitate sales marketing campaigns from proposal to implementation with sales staff, clients, and internal departments.
• Manage all deadlines and timelines of sales marketing campaigns to ensure campaigns efficiently launch in a timely manner.
• Oversee client and station brand images in sales marketing campaign creative, including coordinating all aspects of on-air, digital, and social advertising elements.
• Coordinate sales sponsored contests and sweepstakes including contacting prize winners and facilitating required paperwork.
• Aid in identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, consistency, and sharing across all internal teams that impact sales marketing campaigns.
• Follow plans and priorities set by Sales Management to assist in the overall health of our sales business.
• Complete revenue recognition in a variety of billing systems and compare reporting with third parties to confirm campaign reporting is tracking and campaigns are running as contracted.
• Work with the Director of Sales to interpret the results of sales marketing campaign results, assist in the RFP (request for proposal) process for national sales campaigns and respond to billing team inquiries to resolve monthly invoicing queries.
What You’ll Bring:
• Knack for relationship building.
• Adapt well to constantly changing environments.
• Demonstrate the ability to be proactive and resourceful with meticulous attention to detail.
• Demonstrate ability to successfully multi-task.
• Think creatively with strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal skills.
• Ability to direct the sales promotional efforts across multiple platforms and must be able to work within a team environment.
• Ability to solve problems creatively.
• Ability to make professional presentations to individuals and groups.
What You’ll Need:
• Four-year college degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
• Television or related sales experience preferred.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Fundamental understanding of broadcast, radio, or cable sales.
• Experience selling sales promotions, vendor, co-op, or cause marketing.
• Experience in presenting and selling integrated media packages to non-traditional revenue clients required.
• Minimal travel required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint, Excel and Word required.
• Experience with collateral broadcast industry software; One Domain, Wide Orbit, Scarborough/Prime Next preferred.
• License: Valid AZ driver’s license and proof of insurance required.
• Predominantly office environment with on location sites/events.
SCRIPPS’ COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, AND INCLUSION:
At Scripps, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that reflects the communities we serve. We are intentional about creating an environment where employees, our audiences and other stakeholders feel valued and inspired to reach their full potential and make authentic connections. We foster a workplace culture that embraces each person’s diversity, including the extent to which they are similar or different. Scripps leaders believe that an equitable and inclusive culture is not only the right thing to do, it is a business imperative. Read more about our commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion at scripps.com.
The E.W. Scripps Company (NASDAQ: SSP) is a diversified media company focused on creating a better-informed world. As the nation’s fourth-largest local TV broadcaster, Scripps serves communities with quality, objective local journalism and operates a portfolio of 61 stations in 41 markets. The Scripps Networks reach nearly every American through the national news outlets Court TV and Newsy and popular entertainment brands ION, Bounce, Grit, Laff and Court TV Mystery. Scripps is the nation’s largest holder of broadcast spectrum. Scripps runs an award-winning investigative reporting newsroom in Washington, D.C., and is the longtime steward of the Scripps National Spelling Bee. Founded in 1878, Scripps has held for decades to the motto, “Give light and the people will find their own way.”
As an equal employment opportunity employer, The E.W. Scripps Company and its affiliates do not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship for the company.
To apply for this job please visit scripps.com.