January 13, 2020 by Arizona Broadcasters Association Comments Off on Continuity Director
- Full Time
CUMULUS MEDIA | Tucson, AZ is looking for a Continuity Director to join our team and work with our Traffic, Production and Sales Departments. We offer a creative, business-oriented environment for the pursuit of professional excellence.
Who We Are:
Tucson currently features 5 stations in the Tucson area and surrounding counties. Our stations include: KIIM-FM 99.5 Tucson’s Country Favorites, KHYT-FM 107.5 Tucson’s Classic Hits, KSZR-FM 97.5 The Vibe, KCUB-AM 1290 Wildcat Radio, and KTUC-AM 1400 Tucson’s All Time Favorites. The cluster of 5 stations reaches thousands of listeners on a daily basis.
We’re seeking a detailed-oriented and self-motivated applicant with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Applicants must be able to handle multi-tasking and the ability to work well under pressure while handling multiple deadlines. Applicants should have prior experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to troubleshoot and remedy situations quickly and calmly.
The Continuity Coordinator position is responsible for tracking commercial scripts, ensuring all copy/creative is received and accurately input into the Wide Orbit Traffic and VCreative Production order system in a timely fashion, working with production and coordinating copy with the Sales Staff and customers. Problem solving and research skills to ensure the two systems are accurate and match is critical for this position.
- Ability to stay focused during repetitive tasks
- Continuity and Commercial Traffic Experience a plus
- Wide Orbit and vCreative Software Experience a plus
- Strong Internet Application Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Software Applications Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flawless eye for detail
- Team Player Attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn systems and new software quickly and thoroughly
- Strong creative and organization skills
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Professional growth and career path
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit https://www.cumulusmedia.com/careers/. For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulusmedia.com/ CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
To apply for this job please visit cumulus.hrmdirect.com.