- Full Time
Website Bonneville Phoenix
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
The Paid Social Media Specialist is responsible for the execution, optimization, and management of PPC campaigns run through Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn across all of Bonneville, to enable the delivery of impactful results for Bonneville’s clients. We are looking for someone who can maintain a laser-like focus on setting and achieving high-level results while still possessing a detailed and analytic mindset to provide unique and compelling insights.
This is a remote role where the employee may report to work in-person on occasion or not at all.
In order to work on Company premises, or with clients / members of the public at other locations, Bonneville employees must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or evidence of a negative COVID-19 test within the previous seven days.
• Launch and optimize various Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn campaigns.
• Perform day-to-day campaign activities for enterprise level Social Media campaigns, including bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion, etc.
• In-depth keyword research and planning (discovery and expansion).
• Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues and produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards).
• Regularly perform detailed monitoring and analysis of our industry to determine changes in customer behavior and adjusting strategy to capture market demand.
• Collaborate with other markets & teams to ensure campaign goals and expectations are met.
• Develop and review A/B testing plans with marketing leadership and execute approved testing.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
• Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
• Continuous growth and development training
• Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
• Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
• 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
• High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
• Very flexible schedule
• We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
• Cultural and team building events throughout the year.
WHO YOU ARE:
• At least 1 year of paid advertising experience with Facebook
• Proven expertise CRO, and remarketing strategies
• General knowledge of Google tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data
• Strong analytical skills, complemented by the ability to take direction, learn/develop new skill sets, problem-solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
• A self-driven and reliable problem solver that can work efficiently with little to no supervision
• Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet challenging deadlines
• General knowledge of communication/project management tools like Wrike, Microsoft Teams,
• Facebook Certified is a plus.
HIRING COMPENSATION RANGE: $55,000 – $70,000 annually (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant).
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit:
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
To apply for this job please visit admin.sourcingpro.io.