Arizona Sports Fill-In Talk Show Host
September 29, 2021 by Comments Off on Arizona Sports Fill-In Talk Show Host
- Part Time
- Phoenix, AZ, USA 85020
Website Bonneville Phoenix
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
On an on-call basis, make desired individual contribution to station’s team efforts by performing as an on-air host that attracts targeted audience and builds ratings in line with desired Sports/Talk format.
• Host sports talk show that is relevant to target audience, and generates ratings.
o Conduct topical interviews that are compelling, informative, and interesting and adhere to station’s format philosophy.
• Timely and effectively complete commercial and promotional production assignments.
• Monitor sports news on a daily basis.
• Reflect company values and maintain desired station image to listeners while on-air and during personal appearances.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Two years post high school education.
• Sports knowledge.
• Passion for Arizona sports teams and sports news.
• Experience in radio hosting.
• Aggressive attitude with a strong desire to advance in the broadcasting media.
• Ability to use humor.
• Spends time researching topics.
• Ability to be respected by newsmakers during interviews.
Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
To apply for this job please visit admin.sourcingpro.io.